Monday, July 25, 2011

of all the things i miss the most...

More than anything, I miss my Mum and Dad. These two are the most amazing parents I could ever ask for. They let my sisters and I get away with so much and still love us at the end of the day, no matter what.
I have by no means been an angel or a star daughter. I've done things that I am not proud of... so many things...
Its funny how I came over here for some sort of independance but guaranteed, most of my actions, I wonder what my parents would think of the choices I am making. I know they are proud of me and the guts it took to leave my life back home that I had spend 24 of my years building for myself.
I miss quiet weekends at home when we'd sit around watching movies and Mum would sit at my feet while I played with her hair and I miss Friday afternoons when I'd sit and have a beer with Dad and we'd stay up until it got too cold or the mozzies would start to bite.
I miss when I'd have friends over and they would sit up talking to all of us.
I just miss being around them.

I love you Mum and Dad...



No comments:

Post a Comment