Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hvar

My new home for the next 7 nights was onboard a boat called Delia and just after 1:00pm we departed Split and sailed along to the island of Hvar.
We had our first 3 course lunch as we started our journey and went to soak up some of the sunshine on the upper deck afterward before approaching our first swim stop.
I sat the first swim stop out. I wasnt the only one so that was okay. The clouds had come over and the temperature dropped a little. I didnt have a towel and without the sun, the drip dry option probably wouldnt have been the best option when we were so close to Hvar already.

The girls and I went for a bit of a shop to get some clothes for the next few days. The only clothing store close to the boat and where we were going for dinner was a hippy shop so I stocked up on a dress, kaftan, top and fisherman trousers. Stylin.

I had some pretty amazing grilled calamari for dinner, accompanied with half a litre of white wine to get warmed up for our first happy hour.
The saloon where we had our breakfasts and lunches on the boat transformed into a disco as we all danced around, sipped on party cocktails and played limbo with gigantic straws.

We headed out to Kiva Bar for some free shots - one of which ended up on the back of my dress and unluckily for me, it wasnt a clear shot. I'm pretty sure there was black sambucca in it so it was dark and sticky. The bar was crammed, my top was covered in liqour and while sitting at the top of the stairs I saw about 3 girls squatting in plain sight taking a leak. Classy! I think the full frontal vag shot was the cherry on the cake for me to call it a night. Besides, it wasnt going to be the only night we went out!


No comments:

Post a Comment